INDIGO, the market leader when it comes to car parks in France, has been putting its trust in IZIVIA for more than 4 years for its ambitious electric mobility project.
IZIVIA and INDIGO, the market leader when it comes to car parks, have partnered up to offer car park customers a simple, urban, clean solution for charging their electric vehicles. Around a hundred charging points can be found at over twenty car parks throughout France, and the rollout continues.
To help its customers charge up their vehicle easily, INDIGO has asked IZIVIA to install and manage a network of charging points, in spaces reserved for electric vehicles in its car parks.
A comprehensive service managed by IZIVIA
- 42 INDIGO car parks in cities throughout France are now
- and supervised in real time.
The rollout of more charging points continues throughout the country in 2016.
- Specialist technical and commercial management is available to clients.
- Access to the charging points on the INDIGO network is simple, thanks to the IZIVIA Pass, which lets users charge their vehicles on any charging point on the IZIVIA Mobilité network in France.
Registered users have access to their online account via the IZIVIA website, or via the parkingindigo parkingindigo website:
- Ordering and receiving a Pass.
- Find your nearest charging points.
- Access to charging points to charge your vehicle.
- Paying for your consumption.