A region committed to electrical mobility since 2011, with an ambitious plan to install charging points throughout the region by 2019.
The region has been committed to electrical mobility since 2011, with an ambitious plan to install charging points throughout the region by 2019.
IZIVIA won the invitation to tender for the technical and commercial management of the network of charging points. The service is available on an intermodal basis, with the Pass Pass card, which is the same as the one for the TER network.
IZIVIA makes sure that the facilities are working properly and offers user support via its telephone hotline in the event of technical problems.
A simple access solution for users who drive electric vehicles to charge cars on their network.
- Human resources: a customer relations team
- Promoting the charging service: commercial campaigns and communication
- All the tools for signing up to the service and billing
For the region, IZIVIA:
- provides promotional material for the charging service
- implements a pricing and billing system
- monitors the turnover and generates reports