In January 2016, the city launched BeLib’, a charging service available to all electric vehicles.
In January 2016, the city launched BeLib’, a charging service available to all electric vehicles. It called upon IZIVIA’s expertise to take care of the technical and commercial management of these 180 charging points (currently being rolled out).
The BeLib’ network
- 60 charging stations distributed throughout Paris
- These charging points are compatible with all types of electric vehicle (cars, delivery vehicles, two-wheelers etc.).
- Each station is equipped with 3 charging points
- fast (charge in 1 to 2 hours)
- standard (6 to 8 hours).
The services provided by IZIVIA
- Development of the belib.paris website and the customer portal (subscription, geolocation of charging points, monitoring consumption, billing)
- Customer relations (after-sales, complaints etc.)
- Technical operation
- Maintenance within tight deadlines
How to access the BeLib’ charging service
The BeLib’ pass can be purchased from the belib.paris website for €15. Users then pay their bills and charges via their online account on the BeLib’ website.