From 19 to 21 October, Autonomy brought together all the French and international urban mobility players at the Grande Halle de La Villette. For its second year, Autonomy confirms its ambition to become a laboratory for the future of mobility, and now promises to be an unmissable, exciting annual event. The presence of industry experts, as well as many start-ups, consolidates the appeal of the event.
Talks, round table discussions and test tracks brought the event to life, making it a destination demonstrating innovative smart urban mobility solutions, driven by important themes, like reducing pollution, as well as policies to combat traffic jams and accidents.
In all, 23 countries were represented, and 220 exhibitors took part, including IZIVIA, which presented its electric mobility solutions for all target clients, including businesses, local authorities and private individuals. EDF’s subsidiary is establishing itself as an expert when it comes to charging solutions, both in urban and rural areas, as demonstrated by our strong position in Ile-De-France, where IZIVIA operates more than 500 charging points! This network is set to grow further throughout Greater Paris.
REMINDER OF THE CHALLENGES
“The future of urban mobility” as interpreted by Autonomy
- What is Macron’s plan in terms of energy transition?
- What percentage of electric cars do we need to meet the targets set by the Paris Agreement?
- Storage technology: when will the total cost of ownership be less than that for a diesel car?
- Universal or contactless charging?
- Charging hubs: how does the city of Paris plan to establish an electrical infrastructure for itself?
Switched-on mobility-Collaborative platform-Data analysis-Innovation-Electric vehicles-Lab-Shared mobility-Connected-Hub-Self-drive vehicles-Multimodal transport.